Monday, May 24, 2010

What software should I use and what programming languages do I have to learn to build a site like download.com

I want to make a website from which people could download software, like download.com or softpedia.com. I know it's not just HTML, because a database it's needed, right?

What software should I use and what programming languages do I have to learn to build a site like download.com
You can download a program called phpMyAdmin that will allow you to create your database using PHP and MySQL and it will also create a local testing server that will allow you to test your queries for errors.





Here's the link for download:





http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/down...





Just choose the version that suits your needs.
Reply:a dbms, say mysql, mssql, oracle and a server side language such as php, jsp, asp will allow you to make a site like download.com, or any downloadable script site.

flower shops

No comments:

Post a Comment