Friday, May 21, 2010

Thinking about taking an Learn Spanish program in Guadalajara, MX, what questions should I ask?

Thinking about taking an Learn Spanish program in Guadalajara, MX, what questions should I ask.


I've researched the internet for all of the schools in Guad, but beside cost of program and length, what other questions should I ask to make sure that I get the best possible experience.

Thinking about taking an Learn Spanish program in Guadalajara, MX, what questions should I ask?
How many students per each teacher? The fewer the better.


Will you live with a Mexican family? This is a great opportunity to practice what you've learned.


How many hours per day are you in the classroom?


Is there homework?


Are there weekend excursions, if you stay longer than one week?


No comments:

Post a Comment