Monday, May 24, 2010

I am a beginner to programming, and I would like to learn using Cocoa (Xcode)?

I want to take up programming, but where do I start? i have looked for tutorials, but they all expect that you already know some sort of programming language and think you are trying to convert to the other. I am using a mac and would like to learn cocoa/objective-c inside Xcode. I do have avid computing skills however, and can easily work my odds and ins of a computer, but I really want to know a good place to start programming. Any suggestions? Please?

I am a beginner to programming, and I would like to learn using Cocoa (Xcode)?
What you want is the ebook, "Become an Xcoder, Leopard Edition" (link below). The description says, "A free book for starting with Cocoa using Objective-C... written for non-programmers."


No comments:

Post a Comment